Our campus offers:
Twenty-three Google Chromebook carts for teachers to check out on a daily basis. Each cart contains 38 units for student use. Contact THE LIBRARY to reserve one of these carts.
Chromebook carts require the use of a VVUSD Google account.
To log on to a Chromebook:
- Username is:
Password is: 10-digit Permanent ID number (on ID card)
- EXAMPLE: John Smith, DOB: 06/22/94
Perm ID: 2000054321
- username: email@example.com, password: 2000054321
Cart Assignments by Department
Departments are assigned the specific cart numbers listed below:
||5, 6, 7, 8, 9
||10, 11, 12, 13
||14, 15, 16, 17
||18, 19, 20, 21
Reserving A Cart
To reserve a Chromebook cart for your students:
An up-to-the-minute lab schedule is available to view on the page links to the left, by department. Requests are taken on a first-come, first-served basis. Please reserve only 2 full days per week, if possible. If you end up not needing to use the cart, contact THE LIBRARY as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE having students use the Chromebooks, make sure all students have their usernames/passwords and are able to log in successfully. You can check their network account status/usernames/password by looking in Aeries, Student Info, under the "Network Login ID" field. >>More about Student Accounts
- Look at the current openings on the calendar. Be sure to take note of what dates are available. You must reserve the cart for the entire day, not just for a period. For accountability purposes, carts are to be checked out to ONE TEACHER per day. That teacher is 100% responsible for the care/condition of the cart.
- Determine which specific date(s) you want (write them down, if necessary).
- EMAIL THE LIBRARY with your requests. Please DO NOT try to modify the calendar. It is READ-ONLY.
- You will receive an email notification directly from SharpSchool with confirmation of your request, if it is accepted. Save this email for future reference.
Click for Chromebook Guidelines & Tips